Looking for an exciting career in ecommerce?
We are looking for talented, ambitious people who can help us grow.
If you think that you are right candidate for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Our firm is seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our software application team build and maintain client-facing web applications. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge in industry-standard web development practices and tools.
- Work with a team of developers to develop client-facing web applications using a standard template engine
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- 2+ years’ experience in application development and testing
- Knowledge of ReST fundamentals and tools such as Browser Dev Tools and/or Rest tools such as Postman
- Able to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Work with a development team located in Canada and Europe
- Able to meet deadlines
This is a work from home position. Candidates must be able to communicate is English and French.
Customer Service Representative
Uducat.com is seeking an ambitious, tech-savvy individual with exceptional customer service skills. The Customer Service Representative will provide technical support and complete website updates for our eCommerce platform users.
- Answer questions and resolve cases.
- Respond to clients in a timely manner and be on top of the progress of ongoing cases.
- Provide support via ticketing system and phone.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service and maintaining a positive relationship with clients.
- Help clients build and maintain their websites.
- Assist clients in navigating our platform.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research each issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Troubleshooting, investigating and reporting issues to our development team.
- Become extremely proficient with our platform to effectively support our clients.
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience, E-commerce related.
- Reliable with an ability to work autonomously and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Display patience and empathy for customers; especially when instructing customers on using their dashboard.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to quickly become proficient with new tools and software.
- Work well within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- General knowledge of E-commerce industry.
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with website building platforms.
- Experience working with ticketing systems.
Data Entry Specialist
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for building and manipulating product data using spreadsheets which will then be uploaded into our supplier product database. We need someone who is very proficient with spreadsheets, detailed orientated and comfortable learning new systems.
Minimum 3 years experience
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Reliable with an ability to work autonomously and efficiently.
Work well within a team.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Must be fluent in English
*Part-time and flex hours are available.